Thursday, April 19, 2007

Is there anything consistent about my blog?

According to Google Analytics, here are the top keyword searches that lead people to my blog. Some of them make sense, others don't.


1. 2007 MLB predictions
2. Coach K Lacrosse scandal
3. Hillary Clinton
4. Chris Petty blog
5. Nooma is bad theology
6. Petty's, tyler tx
7. Madden 2008
8. Jenny petty
9. University of Florida tuition
10. Democrat tax policy



Okay, a few observations from this list. 1 - I talk about several different topics. 2 - apparently there is another Petty family in Tyler, TX. 3 - Hey! Who's looking my wife up!

If someone can explain those last couple ones to me and their relationship with this blog, I'm all ears.

1 comment:

John Wright said...

#2 is the funniest one to me, since they're not really related. And who clicks on a blog (versus the university's website) when looking for info about tuition? Some things are probably best left unexplained, I guess.