Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a Tech World we live in...

Before I begin, let me just say that I AM NOT against texting, I do text as many of you with my number can testify to. So please don't think otherwise, hopefully this post just gets us thinking about the pros and cons of texting/technology.

I recently commented on my mom's blog post regarding the impact technology has on our writing and relationships.

Below is a video taken from the today show about teens who gave up technology for 10 days, it's worth a watch. Note: Video expires in a few days and will be unwatchable.



Hat tip to Chris (no, not me) for the video.

What do you guys think? Does technology affect us negatively without us realizing it? What differences would you see in the world around you if everybody completed this 10 day challenge? I'd love to discuss...

No comments: