Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shocking

I'm gonna put The Highlighter on hold for now...(possibly tomorrow??). I've got something else on my mind I'd rather talk about right now.

Today was one of the most shocking, scary, horrible days I've had in in quite some time (possibly ever).
I don't want to get into too many details, due to privacy, but when the time comes all will be revealed. We are currently in the process of telling our immediate family.

I believe firmly that we should only worry about the things we can control. I'm gonna be repeating that over and over again throughout the next few weeks. I've got that phrase posted by my computer in the office to help me.

I realize this is one of those posts that will leave my audience hanging, and for that I apologize. I've probably presented you with more questions than answers, again, I'm sorry.

When the time is right, all will be revealed.

Please Pray!

No comments: